1. Have you ever been to summer camp?
I have! I went to Camp Lindenmere for a couple of summers but my heart belongs to the one and only Camp Rim Rock. ...which a quick google informs me is still active and run by the same family! I'm glad. I had a really good time there all four or five summers that I went, especially when I got to go for horse camp instead of general camp.
I also went to history camp because I am a Giant Nerd, but since that got me college credit I'm not sure it counts.
2. Have you ever made a s'more?
Of course, and they were very delicious. I like to set my marshmallows on fire before applying the rest of the s'more.
3. Have you ever slept under the stars (no tent/tarp)?
Yep! At Rim Rock. We all slept out on the tennis court in our sleeping bags, and looking up at the stars was a really nice experience. Didn't get much sleep though.
4. Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex sleep over at your house?
Uh... probably? I don't really remember.
5. What type of bed do you have (queen, twin, bunk, etc.)?
Full bed in a wooden frame that has two feet of storage underneath. It is so cozy. I love it the most.
I have! I went to Camp Lindenmere for a couple of summers but my heart belongs to the one and only Camp Rim Rock. ...which a quick google informs me is still active and run by the same family! I'm glad. I had a really good time there all four or five summers that I went, especially when I got to go for horse camp instead of general camp.
I also went to history camp because I am a Giant Nerd, but since that got me college credit I'm not sure it counts.
2. Have you ever made a s'more?
Of course, and they were very delicious. I like to set my marshmallows on fire before applying the rest of the s'more.
3. Have you ever slept under the stars (no tent/tarp)?
Yep! At Rim Rock. We all slept out on the tennis court in our sleeping bags, and looking up at the stars was a really nice experience. Didn't get much sleep though.
4. Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex sleep over at your house?
Uh... probably? I don't really remember.
5. What type of bed do you have (queen, twin, bunk, etc.)?
Full bed in a wooden frame that has two feet of storage underneath. It is so cozy. I love it the most.